Cancellation of the policy before the start date on your policy.
- Canceling the policy is very simple! Visit our BestMex website in the “My Account” section. When you cancel before the start date, you will receive a refund of 100% of the net premium of your policy. The policy fee is NOT refundable in any case.
Cancellation of the policy after the start date on your policy.
- The first step to cancel a policy that has already started is to send your cancellation request to the email email@example.com and / or fax 888-329-6942, explaining the reason and please include your contact information. We suggest sending your request on business days (Monday to Friday) and within office hours (9 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. CST), otherwise your request will be answered until the next business day.
- We, together with the insurer, will analyze if the contracted policy may be subject to cancellation, and a response is given.
- If the cancellation applies to your policy, you should consider that there are conditions and restrictions depending on two variables: Type of policy and the insurer contracted.
- The days elapsed since the start date of the policy are taken into consideration.
- The refund is calculated according to the premium on the number of days used.
- If you need help with your cancellation, you can call toll-free at 888.734.8760 within our office hours.
Last Update: December 5, 2018