Los Ángeles Verdes offer their services through the telephone line 078 from 08:00 to 20:00, 365 days a year.
Los Ángeles Verdes is a tourist services corporation that provides information services, telephone assistance, emergency mechanics, support and assistance 365 days a year to national and foreign tourists to guarantee their safety on the 206 highway routes in the country.
They patrol the roads in Mexico in green vans and offer assistance in case your vehicle is damaged.
The labor and towing service are free, but not the replacement of a spare part.
- Additionally, they are equipped to provide information to tourists, since they are connected to government offices through a network.
- Although their services are free, they appreciate a tip.
- Observe emergency signs and signs with phone numbers along the road.
- If your vehicle breaks down, pull off to the side of the road and lift the trunk as a sign that you need help.
- To see a map of the routes that are patrolled by the Green Angels visit the webpage of Los Angeles Verdes