Puente Internacional Nuevo Progreso
( Mexican side)
GENERAL INFORMATION OF PROGRESO / PUENTE INTERNCIONAL NUEVO PROGRESO
This crossing is located on the Nuevo Progreso International Bridge between the city of Progreso, Texas in the United States and Nuevo Progreso (in the municipality of Rio Bravo), Tamaulipas in Mexico. On the American side, it connects with FM 1015 and Avenida Benito Juarez on the Mexican side. Progreso is the port of entry to the United States in this crossing.
The Nuevo Progreso International Bridge connects the city of Progreso in Texas with the city of Nuevo Progreso, Tamaulipas. This bridge is also known as “Puente Internacional Progreso-Nuevo Progreso”.
LOCATIONS, TELEPHONES AND HOURS OF PROGRESO / PUENTE INTERNCIONAL NUEVO PROGRESO
- AMERICAN SIDE – Progreso Port of Entry – Progreso, Texas
- MEXICAN SIDE– Nuevo Progreso Crossing – Nuevo Progreso (municipio de Rio Bravo), Tamaulipas
There is no Banjercito office at this border crossing. The closest is at the Puente Flore’s customs office in the crossing of Nuevo Progreso.
- Name: Nuevo Progreso
- Address: Calle Juarez 302 Interior Aduana Puente Flores, Municipio de Nuevo Progreso, Tamaulipas, CP. 88900
- Schedule: Monday to Sunday from 8:00 to 17:00 hours
- Phone: (899) 937 0420
- Web Site: banjercito.com.mx