Select Page


Contact Banjercito´s Office

For current information, you can contact the Banjercito office. From US:  Phone: 011-52-55-9689-8006  and Fax: 011-52-55-2122-5885 (Attention Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Mexico City time)   You can also write to the mail: The Banjercito offices are located in Av. Industria Militar No. 1055  Col. Lomas de Sotelo, Delegación Miguel Hidalgo, C.P. 11200, México, D.F. Temporary Import Permit for your Auto

You can also communicate through MarcaSAT:

  • From México City  (55) 627 22 728 options 7 y 6.
  • From the rest of the country  (55) 627 22 728 options 7 y 6.
  • From USA y Canadá  1 877 448 8728 options 7 y 6.​

Visit the Banjercito´s Official Website

Nota Importante

To ensure that Banjercito returns your Security Deposit that you paid when processing the temporary import permit for your vehicle, you must register your departure from Mexico through the cancellation of the import permit, either partially or permanently before the expiration date of your permit. If you carry out the cancellation process before the maximum return date specified in your permit, the guarantee deposit that you paid will be returned in all applicable cases below.

For more information about the Cancellation of the Temporary Vehicle Import Permit.

Situations and Actions in the Cancellation Temporary Vehicle Import Permit


I made the Partial Return of my Import Permit

  • You can definitely cancel your permit at any Banjercito office on the border

  • If you cannot go to register your definitive return, after the expiration date of your permit in the next quarterly cutoff, your status will automatically be changed and the deposit will be returned.

  • If you pay the security deposit in cash, you can request a refund when required at any Banjercito office at the border.


I am in the USA and I did not register the cancellation of my permit, in breach of the R.G.C.E. 4.2.7 penultimate paragraph.

  • You can cancel your permit at any Banjercito office on the border.

  • If your maximum return date has already expired and you do not register your return, your security deposit has already been transferred to the Federation Treasury. Your deposit cannot be recovered.


I am in Mexico and my permit is about to expire


I processed my permit but never used it.

If the validity date of your permit has not started, you can withdraw through the following options:

  • Request an appointment at our contact number to go to the Banjercito office at your nearest consulate.

  • You can cancel your permit at any Banjercito office on the border.

if the validity of your permit has already started, you can make the partial or definitive cancellation of it at any Banjercito office on the border.

This page contains information from different sources and official government sites whose primary purpose is to help our clients be informed of the procedures, documents, and requirements necessary to travel to/from Mexico. This information is subject to change, and we suggest contacting the official entity for the latest information. assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site. The information contained in this site is provided on an “as is” basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness, or timeliness.

Other Articles of Interest