Cross Border Xpress
( American side)
Terminal Fronterizo Tijuana
( Mexican side)
Cross Border Xpress is an airport terminal located in Mesa de Otay south of San Diego, California. This elevated pedestrian crossing connects the Tijuana airport with a San Diego terminal. To use it, you must be a passenger at the Tijuana airport, only people who have a plane ticket can use this step to go from Tijuana to San Diego or vice versa.
The cost of the ticket to use this binational bridge is $ 16 dollars one way and $ 30 dollars for a round one. The crossing time between San Diego and Tijuana using this bridge is only 15 minutes. Among the services, it offers are: parking service, car rental agencies, shuttle services to San Ysidro, Santa Ana, downtown San Diego, Huntington Park and Los Angeles among others.
( American side) San Diego, California
( Mexican side) Tijuana, Baja California
- Names: Terminal Transfronterizo Aeropuerto Internacional de Tijuana
- Address: Aeropuerto S/N, Nueva Tijuana, 22435 Tijuana, B.C., México
- Mexican Highway: Carretera Aeropuerto S/N
- Coordinates: 32°32’24.0″N 116°58’15.3″W
- Digital Address: G2RH+W8 Tijuana, Baja California, México
- Schedule: Open 24 hours
- Phone: +52(664) 607 8200
- Name: Otay
- Address: Fray Junipero Serra 3455, Garita Internacional, Garita de Otay, Tijuana BC México.
- Phone: +52(664) 624 5515
- Schedule: Monday to Sunday from 8:00 – 21:00 hours
- Web Site: banjercito.com.mx
Other Articles of Interest