San Diego / Baja California
This crossing is one of the three existing crossings between San Diego and Tijuana in the metropolitan area. It connects California State Route 188 with the Lazaro Cardenas Pass in Mexico, a spur in Mexico of Federal Highway 2, as well as Federal Highway 3 to the south. This crossing is smaller than that of San Ysidro and Mesa de Otay.
(American side) San Diego, California
( Mexican side) Tecate, Baja California
- Names: Cruce Fronterizo Tecate, Garita Tecate
- Address: Presidente Lázaro Cárdenas 190, Primera, 21400 Tecate Baja California. México
- Mexican Highway: Avenida Presidente Lázaro Cárdenas, Federal 2 y Federal 3.
- Coordinates: 32°34’32.9″N 116°37’39.2″W
- Digital Address: H9GC+8X Tecate, Baja California, México
- Schedule: Open 24 hours
- Phone: +52(664) 6242200
- Name: Tecate
- Address: Av. Lazaro Cárdenas 201. Esq Callejón Madero Zona Centro. Tecate Baja California 21400.
- Schedule: Monday to Friday @ 8:00 – 20:00 hrs Saturday and Sunday @ 8:00 – 16:00 hrs
- Phone: +52(665) 521 2536
Other Articles of Interest