( american side)
Banjercito San Ysidro
This crossing is the largest of the three existing land crossings between San Diego and Tijuana.. It is also known as the San Ysidro and San Ysidro LPOE Port of Entry. It connects Interstate 5 on the American side with Federal Highway Mexico 1 on the Mexican side. The southbound lanes of Interstate 5 lead to Mexico’s entrance, El Chaparral, which has a vehicle and passenger inspection. Here, the United States can conduct brief inspections to the south, and Mexican inspections can be more complete and thorough.
( American side) San Diego, California
( mexican side) Tijuana, Baja California
- Names: Garita El Chaparral
- Location: Canalización Rio Tijuana s/n, Federal, 22010. Tijuana, Baja California. México.
- Mexican Highway: Carretera Federal México 1
- Coordinates: 32°32’27.2″N 117°02’04.8″W
- Digital Address: GXR8+94 Tijuana, Baja California, México
- Schedule: Open 24 hours
- Phone: +52(664) 6242300
- Name: San Ysidro
- Address: Jose María Laroque 471, Tijuana. Col Federal, Puerto fronterizo Puerta México Chaparral , B. C. 22310.
- Schedule: Monday to Friday @8:00 – 17:00 hrs, Saturday @8:00 – 13:00 hrs
- Phone: +52(664) 682 3182
- Sitio Web: banjercito.com.mx
Other Articles of Interest