( American side)
( Mexican side)
Banjercito Mexicali II
GENERAL INFORMATION OF CALEXICO EAST / MEXICALI II
This border crossing connects the cities of Calexico, California and Mexicali, Baja California. On the California side, SR 7 and Bulevar Abelardo L Rodriguez on the Mexicali side. This crossing was built to help reduce traffic from the Calexico West or Downtown port of entry by diverting truck traffic entering the US to this port for inspection.
LOCATIONS, TELEPHONES AND HOURS OF CALEXICO EAST / MEXICALI II
- LADO AMERICANO– Calexico East Port of Entry – Calexico, California
- LADO MEXICANO – Puerto fronterizo Mexicali II – Mexicali, Baja California
- Names: Puerto Mexicali II
- Address: Unnamed Rd. Mexicali, Baja California. México.
- Mexican Highway: Calzada Abelardo L Rodriguez
- Coordinates: 32°40’12.2″N 115°23’18.4″W
- Digital Address: MJC6+2J Parque Industrial Álamo, Mexicali, B.C., México
- Schedule: Open from 9:00 to 17:00 hours
- Name: Puente Internacional Mexicali
- Address: Blvd Abelardo L Rodriguez S/N. Col. Alamitos. Puerto Fronterizo Nuevo Mexicali II. Baja California 21210.
- Schedule: Monday – Sunday from 6:00 – 22:00 hours
- Phone: +52(686) 567 8504
- Web Site: banjercito.com.mx