( American side)
( Mexican side)
Banjercito Mexicali II
GENERAL INFORMATION OF ANDRADE / LOS ALGODONES
This crossing is smaller compared to Calexico West and Calexico East and is also the northernmost crossing of the entrance to Mexico and with the lowest volume of traffic in California. It connects Interstate 8 on the American side with the Los Algodones junction in Baja California on the Mexican side. Much of the volume of this crossing is tourist traffic.
LOCATIONS, TELEPHONES AND HOURS OF ANDRADE / LOS ALGODONES
- AMERICAN SIDE – Andrade Port of Entry, California
- MEXICAN SIDE– International Border Control Mexico – Los Algodones. Baja California
There is not a Banjercito border office at this crossing. The closest one is in the Mexicali II crossing.
- Name: Banjercito Mexicali II
- Address: Blvd Abelardo L Rodriguez S/N. Col. Alamitos. Puerto Fronterizo Nuevo Mexicali II. Baja California 21210.
- Schedule: Monday – Sunday from 6:00 to 22:00 hours
- Phone: +52(686) 567 8504
- Web Site: banjercito.com.mx